Saturday, August 30, 2008

champ rocks

I went to a football game. it was broncos vs. Cardinals my dad said that we were going to be in the very back of the stadium but we were sitting in the front row right behind the bench where the players sit I Gus that we swiched spots with nannys. lucky we weren't in the back row.we would be sitting next to 200 nannys and the worst part is they would be kissing up on my dad he wouldn't like that if one of them acually got his cheek. ok time toget back on the game well in the post bofore this one you didn't hear all of the stuff well this post i wrote all by my self the other i didnt so yea this one rocks well Brandon Marshall gave a thumbs up to kyle and Dominic fox worth gave a thumbs up to kjirsten and larsin gave a thumbs up to my dad and then champ bailey gave a thumbs up to me and then a lot of more players gave thumbs up to my family. after that jack williams made a interception for a touchdown. so this was a preseason game. so it ended up as the broncos won and we doubled them. and here comes the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest part of the game first champ bailey came behind the bench and gave his hat to me then Dominic fox worth went behind the bench and gave them to kjirsten thats the end seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i like doing that

No comments: