Saturday, September 20, 2008

School

I just started school. Its home schooling. If you read this you will find out how cool it is. First, my favorite subject is math because at the most it takes me a minute. I hate history because I have to do a lot of reading. My worst subject is language skills 3. First, you have to log on to k12.com then it will have a thing that says daily plan then you click on it and it will go to your daily plan. Then you click on the first subject and start to work. I usually work until about noon and then I can play and do my P.E. The best part is that I never have to do ANY homework or book reports or anything! Sometimes I get to do some cool science projects and that's really fun because I get to use a microscope. I do lots of stuff with my sisters on the microscope and yesterday Cissy took a sample from the toilet and wiped it on a petri dish and now we have to wait and see what will grow! I like home school better than normal school and I'm glad I get to work with my Mom! I got a pc and I really like it. It's smaller than the home PC, but I still like it. My dad put itunes on it so now I can listen to music. My dad had to put a wireless internet card on so I could do my schooling. When I first got it, I could only play games on it, but that was really fun. We first put my PC on a small little table, then we got a long table to put Cicely's laptop on, so I get one of the big desks. I really like school.

5 comments:

All for J's said...

Tanner man

It sounds like home school is fun and you are doing well. Your such a stud and if i was there i would indicate that on your trash cans :) late dude

Love Uncle Jeff

Amy said...

Jeffy- That commment was funny! It made my day!

Darrell said...

What kind of sample did she take from the toilet?

**brighteyes** said...

she used a ear swob thingy mujigger ans then got it wet and wiped it on the toilet and then put it on this stuff in the petri dish and it is now growing a lot of grose bacteria. its very grose ha?

**brighteyes** said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.