Thursday, March 5, 2009

my life so far

Well I went to my friends house yesterday and then when I came home my head started hurting and so did my stomach. I took some stomach and head medicine and I went to sleep and my dad put my sleep timer to 90 minutes and he usually puts it on 60 but I am sick. When I woke up I started coughing so now I have a cough and I will keep you updated on that. Now to the better stuff like what I have been doing lately. I woke up and did school, like I do everyday. I did three subjects until alycia had a science project that I wanted to do, we were making paper and this is how you make it: get a blender and you rip up pieces of news paper into small pieces and add hot water, you put it in the blender and you blend it for about a minute. You get a metal hanger put it in a circle as well as you can and stretch nylon across to make something like a sifter. And then you let the stuff sit draining for ten minutes and then you pour it onto a paper towel then put another paper on top of it. Last you get an iron and iron out the concoction and it hardens into a flat circle. It doesn't look much like paper but it was fun anyway.

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Tanner, you da Man!

I hope you are ready for some fishing this summer!!!